Do you know What is CorelDraw and How to Learn Coreldraw Course? How does it work and what are its types. There will probably be many people among you who have heard the name of Corel Draw and there will be many others who have used it too.
At the same time, there are some people for whom Corel Draw is a completely new thing. And that’s why they keep searching about it on the Internet. By the way, CorelDraw has a Graphics Editor which is mainly used to edit images.
CorelDraw is a vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Corel Corporation. It is a collection of many tools, under which many tools come such as bitmap image editor, Corel photo paint, etc.
The latest version which is being marketed according to CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2018 was released on April 10, 2018. CorelDraw was mainly designed to edit two-dimensional images such as logos and posters. So today I thought why not provide complete information about CorelDraw to you people so that the questions arising in your mind. Let you get the answer.
What is CorelDraw?
CorelDraw is an industry-acclaimed graphic design solution (software) designed by Corel Corporation (a Canadian-based company). This application comes according to a suite that has many cutting-edge features, which help users to create great photos, graphics, designs, and websites.
CorelDraw® Graphics Suite 2018 is one of the leading graphic design software that is used by millions of professionals, small business owners, and design enthusiasts around the world. It offers a seamless design experience graphics, layout, illustration, photo editing, tracing, web images, print projects, art, typography, many things you can do. In this, you can further enhance your creativity and get very stunning results.
There are many tools in CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2018. Let us know about them.
- CorelDraw® 2018 – Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel® PHOTO-PAINT® 2018 – Image editing
- Corel Font Manager™ 2018 – Font Exploration and management tool
- Corel® PowerTRACE™ 2018 – Bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of the CorelDraw 2018 application)
- Corel® CONNECT™ 2018 – Content Finder
- Corel® CAPTURE™ 2018 – Screen capture tool
- Corel® AfterShot™ 3 HDR* – RAW photo editor
- BenVISTA PhotoZoom Pro 4* – Plug-in to Enlarge Digital Image
Whether you are an experienced designer or a first-time user, CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2018 provides you with all the tools that help you make your work easier. This suite provides you with a versatile in-product learning CorelDraw course as well as high-quality content that enables you to kickstart your creativity from scratch.
Apart from this, it provides you with a reliable workspace so that there is no problem in your workflow and you can become more productive. This suite has been designed simply so that it can help you personalize, craft, and bring joy to your audience.
Why should we choose CorelDraw?
Although there are many Image Editing Tools available but why should we choose CorelDraw only. If you want the answer to this, then below I have told about some such points which will definitely help you to understand this.
1. It is Comprehensive: You can create any design or photo project using the professional applications of CorelDraw.
2. Be creative: If you are a creative person, then by using the versatile and intuitive tools of this software properly, you can express your unique style to the people and impress your audience.
3. Be productive: Since this software belongs to Industry Standard, by using it you can get industry-leading file format compatibility as well as faster processing so that complex workflow tasks can be done more efficiently. It makes you more productive.
4. Be innovative: Its developers include new features according to the needs of the people so that the users always use cutting-edge design technology and so that they enrich their creative journey by using state-of-the-art tools.
5. Is User-Friendly: Its User Interface is very User-Friendly. Due to which you can enjoy its seamless design experience a lot, along with its customization capabilities are also very easy so that users of any type do not face any problem.
How to Learn CorelDraw Course?
If you want to learn the corel draw course near me then below are some best training institute names that provide the best CorelDraw classes for you. With the help of this, you will be able to learn the basics of advanced CorelDraw course.
- Graphic Design Institute Delhi
What are Dockers in CorelDraw?
Docker in CorelDraw is called that part of the screen which is reserved for a specific kind of toolbar, it is called docker. Dockers are such that they are only between toolbars and dialog boxes. Meaning that they are neither toolbar nor dialogue box.
They provide a lot of functionality for some specific tasks. There are many functions that overlap between dockers and the active property bars. But there are some functions that are offered only by dockers, out of which the most important ones are Object manager and Shaping dockers.
Dockers can be added to the screen from the menu: “Window > Dockers >” and then whatever docker you want to add. You can have as many dockers as you want on top of your screen.
CorelDraw is supported on which platform?
CorelDraw was originally developed for Microsoft Windows 3, but a lot of changes were brought to it, due to which it currently runs in Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 also.
There was a time when the company also released some versions for Mac OS and Mac OS X but they were later discontinued due to their poor sales. Whereas version 9 was also released for Linux in the year 2000, but it does not run natively there too.
What is the Best Quality of CorelDraw?
The latest and best quality of CorelDraw is CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2018. Which are now available for purchase in the market. Very powerful advancements have been made through Corel’s technologies which help you to create craft and personalize projects so that users can do their work very quickly and efficiently.
If you want, you can skip sketching and do direct scanning with paper, after that you can move on to the new amazing tool new LiveSketch™ drawing tool where you can capture your ideas and give them a creative look instantly. Huh.
This is a fresh, must-have version for any designer whether he is a beginner or a pro. That’s why you must definitely buy CorelDraw X8.
Advantages or disadvantages of CorelDraw
Corel has many such advantages that make it a favorite image editor program for many users. It often supports all types of files and graphic formats, so that more people use it to make their designs.
Since it processes the program vector, with the help of this very best work can be achieved. Also, it is very easy to visualize and print the size of the image in it and even better. The designs always look beautiful in this because they do not depend on pixels for visualization.
- Along with this, they support many languages, due to which people do not face any problem in using its features. Along with multilanguage.
- It is also multiplatform because you can install CorelDraw in almost all popular operating systems. There are many such powerful tools in it that you can take pictures as you want.
- CorelDraw has many advantages, but the biggest disadvantage I found is that if you have ever made a detailed graphic.
- It can slow down your computer and sometimes even cause a momentary freeze, this is a very bad experience. Happens for some users.
- Apart from this, they take a little more time to process vectorial graphics, the only solution is that you have to use a powerful computer to remove such complications.
Conclusion: I hope that I have given you complete information about the CorelDraw course and I hope you have understood how to learn the CorelDraw course.
If you have any doubts about this CorelDraw or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then you can write low comments for this. From these thoughts of yours, we will get a chance to learn the CorelDraw course for something and improve something.
If you liked this article of mine, what is CorelDraw, or you got to learn something from it, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. to show your happiness and curiosity.